Total Duration: 13 Days – 12 Nights of Bhutan Trekking Tour. Trek Days : 6 Days – 5 Nights.
The week long trek is one of the most exciting trek in Bhutan. The trek takes you into an area adorned with a multitude of pristine, crystal clear lakes fed by the Himalayan glaciers. As you walk amidst the shimmering lakes you’ll be treated to stunning views of the entire Himalayan mountain range and some of the world’s highest peaks including Mt. Everest, Jomolhari, Masang Gang, Jichu Drake, Gangche Ta and many more.
During the trek an entire day will be dedicated to visiting some of the more picturesque lakes, fishing and resting. The trail also takes you through several Bhutanese villages so you can get a good idea of traditional Bhutanese village life as you make your way back from the lakes.
While this is a somewhat strenuous trek, it is well worth the effort because of the tranquillity and beauty of natural landscape that you will enjoy during the journey.
- All Meals [Breakfast /Lunch/Dinner].
- Accommodation [Twin Sharing] Single Room. Supplement Extra US $: 40 per room per night.
- All transportation within the country including airport transfers.
- Royalty & Govt. Taxes.
- Entrance fees for Museums and Monuments.
- English speaking Local guide.
Package Does Not Include
- Druk Air fares.
- Insurance Premiums.
- Payments for service provided on a personal basis.
- Cost for any services not mentioned in the “Cost Include head”.
- Cost incurred due to mishaps, strikes, political unrest etc.
- Personal expense in items such as laundry, soft drinks, Camera Charges, Bottle water.
- Incidentals, Portage, Bellboy charges tips or any other services.
- Visa Fees