This is a relatively short, moderate grade trek leading from Paro valley to Thimphu valley, or vice versa, & crossing the chain of mountains that separates the two valleys. The route passes through sparsely populated places. One of the interesting features of this trek is the presence of beautiful lakes enroute teeming with fish. Also this area is particularly famous for spectacular rhododendron forests which run riot in the month of May. The best time for this trek is March – May and September – November.
- Transport by private mini bus
- All meals, mineral water, tea and coffee
- 6 nights excellent hotel accommodation, including 5 star in Paro
- 4 nights fully serviced camping trek
- Bhutan visa, Bhutan government tourism royalties and local taxes
- English speaking Bhutanese guide
- All entrance fees at monasteries and museums