Although the trek is possible throughout the winter, the best time for the Gangte Trek is between March-May and September-November. It is a short and relatively easy trek with several beautiful villages and monasteries en route. The trail winds through forests of juniper, bamboo, magnolia and rhododendrons and over small streams of cold, clear mountain water.
This trek is an excellent choice for those visitors not accustomed to trekking in the mountains as it offers beautiful views of the country with mostly gentle, forested slopes. The best time for this trek is between September-May.
- All Meals [Breakfast /Lunch/Dinner].
- Accommodation [Twin Sharing] Single Room. Supplement Extra US $: 40 per room per night.
- All transportation within the country including airport transfers.
- Royalty & Govt. Taxes.
- Entrance fees for Museums and Monuments.
- English speaking Local guide.
Package Does Not Include
- Druk Air fares.
- Insurance Premiums.
- Payments for service provided on a personal basis.
- Cost for any services not mentioned in the “Cost Include head”.
- Cost incurred due to mishaps, strikes, political unrest etc.
- Personal expense in items such as laundry, soft drinks, Camera Charges, Bottle water.
- Incidentals, Portage, Bellboy charges tips or any other services.
- Visa Fees